Monday, October 24, 2011

The ROI of a hug and a kiss

Troy and I are both taking Accounting this semester and one of us is enjoying it more than the other....can you guess who? Anyway, I like to make sarcastic comments as I watch Norm Nemrow at low and high speeds on my computer as he very unenthusiastically says, "Welcome back. It's me, your favorite accounting teacher..."

Okay, I admit, I've learned some valuable things in there about assets, liabilities, equity, debits and credits, etc. and amazingly enough some of this stuff actually applies to my life!

So as Troy and I were talking before we fell asleep the other night, I asked him, "What's the ROI of a hug and a kiss?" He couldn't have given me a better answer. He said, "Well, I invested all I have into you and this marriage and the return has been much greater. And more returns are still to come."

This is why I love this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment